|Posted on 30 September, 2019 at 18:35|
Save Water and Money in your Landscape Maintenance
Frequently, landscape irrigation wastes water. Properly managing your irrigation system can help you reduce your annual outdoor water use by nearly 8,800 gallons, equivalent to the amount of water used to take 500 showers!
Improve the health and water efficiency of your outdoor space with the proper irrigation system.
An irrigation professional will help you design an irrigation system that best suit your landscape and local climate conditions, install the appropriate equipment and ensure proper scheduling of your irrigation system to optimize performance and efficiency.
Recommendations to minimize water waste in your yard:
• Use regionally appropriate, drought-tolerant, or native plants that thrive in your climate.
• Add mulch to plant beds.
• Check sprinkler heads for breaks or leaks and make sure water is going where it's needed.
• Test your irrigation system to ensure the zones are programmed correctly.
• Check your irrigation system to look for water efficiency improvements.
• Create an irrigation schedule that makes seasonal adjustments easy.
• Retrofit your irrigation system with new, water-efficient technologies, such as a WaterSense labeled controller, rainfall sensor, or high-efficiency sprinkler nozzles.
We’ll be glad to help you choosing and installing the right irrigation system to enhance your outdoor beauty and save water.
Call or text at 415-670-9469 / 415-678-0171
Email us at [email protected]